Blog Article Tips
These are the steps to be followed to write about the best articles
1. Your Title MUST Be In Upper and Lower Case Letters
With The First Letter of Each Major Word Capitalized.
2. The article title must not be in all CAPS.
3. It is not required that you capitalize common words
such as “a” – “the” – “to” – “for” etc, we accept these
4. No QUOTES around your entire TITLE.
5. Do NOT end your TITLE with a period.
6. Please do not submit Microsoft Word smart quotes in
your TITLE. This includes quotes, apostrophes, double
dashes, and 3 dots in a row. Replace smart quotes with
standard quotes (“x”), apostrophes, double–dashes/or
three periods (…) in a row.
7. Refrain from excessive repetitive punctuation in your
TITLE. One exclamation (!) or question mark (?) is enough
to make a point.
8. do not use HTML tags of any kind in your TITLE.
9. Your TITLE must begin with the first word flush to the
LEFT of the TITLE submission box.
10. do not use your AUTHOR NAME or any WEBSITE
URL to be in your TITLE.
11. Your TITLE must not be keyword stuffed (too many
redundant keywords used over and over again), but
rather should read as a natural language TITLE that
any human could easily appreciate. Do not over-
optimize your TITLE please.
12. do not use Prescription Drug names in the title
of your article.
13. do not write articles that use slang terms or
profanity in the TITLE. Think child-safe or “G” rated