Network support jobs in aricent
Aricent has posted openings for network support trainees. Eligible candidates are called for an interview. Interview
Job Title: Trainee (Network Support)
Interacting with clients, understanding their needs & providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the queries working on all CISCO Products.
Any Graduate – BA, B.Com, B.Sc (An additional technical qualification will be an added advantage).
Class of 2009 or class of 2010.
Skills Required: Fairly conversant with Networking Fundamentals viz:
· Routing Protocols
· TCP/ IP and IRQs
· Basic operating systems related to Networking
· Trainees will get a stipend of Rs 8000/- for first 6 months and then Rs 13000/- from 7th month onwards.
· Company will provide free pick & drop through Delhi-NCR.
· Company will partially sponsor in CCNA certification and candidate will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
· Incase candidate gets regularized post successful completion of 12 month training starting package will be Rs 3 Lakh per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer and employees have the opportunity of higher level of Cisco certification.
Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned schedule:
Date: November 27, 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Venue: Aricent Technologies
806 & 807 (Nalanda),
Udyog Vihar, Phase – 5
How to apply
Get in touch with your friends in Aricent. Send in your resumes and get your job in top telecom job providers in world